The Bastimentos Sky Zipline Canopy Tour
The #1 Tour in Bocas del Toro
You will ascend to the top of an island’s tropical forest. The tour is for both nature lovers and those looking for the thrill of soaring through the air. This is an experience you will never forget.
The Experience of a Lifetime
Clip-in and ascend up the stairway to the first platform. Stop, look and listen!
Feel the rush of adrenaline and freedom of soaring through the air. Pass by trees that have been growing here for centuries; birds, monkeys and other exotic animals may curiously watch and welcome you to their treetop homes.
See why the Bastimentos Sky Zipline Canopy Tour Is the most popular tour in all the Bocas Archipelago:
- 7 Ziplines
- Treetop Challenge Course (optional)
- Swaying Sky Bridge
- 150 Feet High
- Vertical Rappel
- Up To 1000 Foot Long Zip
- Eco-centered design
- Well-trained, safety conscious, upbeat zipline team
- Tour lasts about 2 hours
- Water Taxi Access from Bocas Town
- Island truck ride to the top of the island
Designed by Nature
Jose Manuel Pizarro’s team was selected to design a zipline based on his reputation for creativity, safety, excitement, and respect for the tropical forest. After designing zipline tours throughout Costa Rica and Mexico, many say Pizarro’s Bastimentos Sky zipline in Bocas del Toro is among the best in Central America.
Boat taxi from town approximately $7 round trip to Isla Bastimentos where the Zipline is located
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Make reservation with Red Frog Activities Desk or at Red Frog Bocas Town office along water front
- Take water taxi to Red Frog Beach public dock arriving 30 minutes early to Isla Bastimentos and get to Red Frog Welcome Center where the zipline tour departs
- After tour, play on Red Frog Beach, eat at The Point restaurant or take part in a different tour such as kayaking
- The Canopy Tour experience is safe and we have never had an accident
- Ages 5 - 65 years old
- Price: $55 (group and student discounts available)
- Closed toed shoes or sandals preferred but acceptable to have strapped-on sandals
- Daily Zipline Tours:
- Zipline operates in when it is rainy (in fact, it is more fun when it rains:-)
Visit the Red Frog office along the waterfront in Bocas town for further details about catching water taxi to Isla Bastimentos and other tour options on Isla Bastimentos
Call Today (507) 834-7200 ext. 535 or (507) 6747-1808